Breakfast, what could be easier. I got up, grabbed something, flew out of the house – that’s the whole breakfast. We all find a huge number of reasons not to have breakfast, although we all know that breakfast is important and necessary. But, as they say, knowing and doing things are very different.
– breakfast is the control of hunger during the day. You will not get hungry as quickly as just after a cup of coffee with a sandwich, and you will not be visited by seditious thoughts about snacking on something sweet or fatty.
– breakfast improves memory and attention. A person who has a good breakfast concentrates and remembers information better. Such people are much less likely to get into an accident.
Breakfast is a stress reliever. People who eat regularly and properly in the morning are 50% more stress-resistant than their non-breakfast counterparts.
– Breakfast saving from excess weight. You will not move to lunch if you have eaten well in the morning.
– breakfast with the right foods is a good way to lose weight.
– breakfast improves mood.
Look at these two lists. The notorious coffee with sandwiches is far from ideal. Let’s figure out what is best to eat in the morning.
7 most correct breakfasts:
1. The most useful breakfast is porridge. The fact is that porridge is a source of complex carbohydrates and fiber. Dark porridges (buckwheat, oatmeal) are ideal for breakfast, but you should not refuse wheat porridge either.
Fatty fish is not suitable for breakfast, but boiled or baked is ideal. Almost any fish can be eaten. Oily fish is a great source of omega-3s, so eat healthy.
3. Vegetables and fruits are also not a bad start to the day. It is good to accustom your body to eat in the morning with such breakfasts, if you do not have such a habit. Fruits and vegetables will add to your body the necessary amount of vitamins, fiber, and improve digestion. For breakfast, we choose non-acid fruits of a soft consistency such as: (Sharon, kinglet, baked apples, banana)
4. Eggs, and fast, and tasty, and nutritious, and simple! Almost perfect breakfast. And if you add vegetables to scrambled eggs or a boiled egg, you will get an almost perfect option for eating in the morning.
5. Soups are a great option for breakfast for those who are in a hurry or cannot eat tightly in the morning. Eating soup for breakfast is not very common with us, but soup gives a long feeling of fullness, helps to normalize digestion, and allows our body to wake up smoothly. But it should be remembered that soups with meat broth are no longer a healthy breakfast.
6. Suitable for breakfast and yogurt with kefir, but it is better to mix them with porridge and dried fruits. Then you will get a dense, full-fledged breakfast rich in micro and macro elements.
7. And the last thing is a sandwich, don’t be surprised, but a sandwich can also be a good breakfast, but provided that it is the “right” sandwich. If you don’t eat white bread with sausage and butter, but instead take a piece of pita bread, put a piece of fish on it, for example salmon, add a couple of slices of tomato and cucumber and a couple of lettuce leaves to get a completely acceptable breakfast option.
7 breakfasts you should avoid:
1. Fried. Avoid fried foods for breakfast. Whatever it is: meat, potatoes, eggs. By frying, you will negate all the benefits of these products, in addition, load your still half-asleep body with various compounds that are difficult to digest, and then you will suffer all day from incomprehensible pains or heaviness in the stomach.
2. Sausages. Starting the day with a sausage sandwich is just to mock your esophagus. Not only is the sausage itself not a healthy product due to the preservatives, flavor enhancers and dyes it contains. Also, you will want to eat much faster than you think. There are many additives in sausages that increase and stimulate appetite. Some of them lead to cancer of the esophagus.
3. Instant porridge. The main thing here is not porridge, as you think, but the fact that it is “instant”. In order for the grain to “brew” faster to an acceptable food form, it undergoes a special treatment that turns “slow” carbohydrates into “fast” and not healthy starch. In addition, sugar is generously added to such cereals. It turns out not porridge, but rather a dessert.
4. Quick breakfasts. Such an advertised and pseudo useful product. The trouble is that such breakfasts are offered even to children, without thinking about what it really is. A quick breakfast is nothing more than flour, sugar and other additives turned into a single mass, then this mass is given the desired shape (balls, stars, etc.). how useful this is is a rhetorical question, due to the content of a huge amount of sugar and starch in the product.
5. Chips and crackers. First of all, these are ultra-fat foods. It is also bad that the fat that is used to prepare these products is the cheapest vegetable analogue. The composition of the products includes simply an unrealistically large number of flavor enhancers that will almost immediately increase your feeling of hunger. And the saddest thing is that there is nothing useful in these products, that is, absolutely nothing.
6. Processed cheese. Also a fairly common way of breakfast: processed cheese and bread. It is difficult to come up with anything more unhealthy (with the exception of chips and crackers). During the heat treatment that cheese undergoes as a result of melting, it loses almost all useful properties and becomes just a fatty product. And yet, processed cheese is made mainly from hard cheese production waste, and waste is different.
7. Packaged juices are also not the best choice to start the day. According to technology, juices should not include sugar additives, but in practice everything is different. So-called “reconstituted” juices contain a huge variety of simple carbohydrates. And what we consider to be pulp, in practice, turns out to be sugar beet cake or pectin.